Tuesday 12 April 2011

Audience Feedback

I received audience feedback from both facebook & youtube as well as talking face to face with people after they had watched it.

Facebook - Feedback was all positive with a couple of constructive criticisms that I can use to evaluate my piece as well as having notes for improvements if I were to do this project again.
Facebook reached a wide audience, mainly - Males & Females Aged 13 - 22 (My main target group)

Click on images for a larger view:



Example of some comments:














Youtube: Youtube was my main distributor and can reach any age, all over the world.
I received a couple of comments from youtube -








Receiving audience feedback was really helpful, and I feel I acheived my objective for the project in terms of reaching my target audience, creating to a particular genre and editing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment