Thursday 24 March 2011

Finding Locations

Old Cell -

A local location - The Shire Hall has an old holding cell, with brick work and black bars that would be perfect to use.

I e-mailed them to enquire into filming for a day;





They replied expressing that there shouldn't be a problem with filming in the holding cell, however I would need to complete a risk assessment and go for a meeting to discuss electricity power, as this is limited within the holding cell.



Outside -

The outside locations were simple to find as local to my house there is a dirt track and brick bridge that would both work well with low key lighting.

I'm unable to use artificial lighting on the outside locations due to no access to electricity. I plan to use car headlights to light the shots, as this will link nicely with the theme of the song aswell as providing a decent amount of light.

Modern Cell -

I was able to arrange to film in a real police station as it is out of use for a short amount of time. I was able to arrange to film within a cell, that has the cream walls I was looking for, aswell as down a corridor of cell doors.

There is no issue in terms of electricity or space with this location.

No comments:

Post a Comment