Sunday 27 March 2011

Website Creation/Link to website

Link to the fully functioning website: http://izzy-music.weebly.com/

Plan:

I created rough plans in order to design a suitable navigation system for the website, including all the important features.





I created my website using an online service: Weebly.com It unfortunately did not let me add every aspect of my original plan in the: Ideal Website Post. I was able to complete the following things in my fully functioning website:

Home Page - A page to enter the site

News Feed - news updates incl. new music video, album artwork and behind the scene photos

Live Social-Network feed (Facebook)

Gallery - Photos from various photoshoots (behind the scenes photos are hidden and can only be accessed through the news bulletin)

Music - Featuring the music video

Community - A form allowing fans to contact the artist and sign up to the newsletter

Tour - List of tour dates

No comments:

Post a Comment